Wednesday, August 4, 2010

L1 & L2 w/sawing

L1 & L12 w/sawing

I am just on my way out the door and I wanted to put this up.

The guys had come yesterday and started the tree removal process. I had worked with Nad on not woofing and gave him lots of treats when they were here and sawing. I even had them give him a few. When they came back to finish today, I just left Nad out with them. Then I heard the saw and thought of another training opportunity. So, with the guys sawing the tree stump, I decided to see if Nad could do some L1 & L2 behaviors. I know I forgot some as it was 'off the cuff'. At the end is the trick, which is hard to see.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jan! You are the ONLY TRAINER to take this week's Flip Challenge! Nicely done. And with such distractions.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what the challenge was but you guys are rocking the working the levels around novel distractions! I love how you SEE the opportunities and then seize them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What tree, what saw? According to Nad neither of those were there. Good joooob, as my 21/2 year old grandaughter would say!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete