Sunday, July 18, 2010

OH Tuesday Coaching Session-7/13/10

OH Tuesday Coaching Session - 7/13/10

L1 and L2 - COLD
(Beth checked Nadador's L1 & L2 behaviors to practice for a future class)
I didn't do L2:Surfaces

L1: COLD




L2: Come - Cold




L2: Crate - Cold




L2: Deliver - Cold




L2: Down/ Stay - Cold




L2: Go To Mat - Cold




L2: Handling - Cold




L2: Leash - 60 Sec - Cold




L2: Retrieve - Cold




L2: Sit/Stay - Cold




L2: Stand/Stay - Cold

Needs lots of work. I have started retraining by shaping backing up. I am having difficulty getting Nad to stand from a sit. I have started using the cue 'stand' when backing up. He hasn't
got it yet (or shall I say, I haven't taught it yet)




L2: Trick - Cold - Secret




L2: Watch - Cold

This needs a lot of work also. I need to spend time in the small confines of the bathroom to really instill this behavior and then work with lots of chutes and ladders adding distractions.



L2: Zen - Cold




Richard & Nad - OH - 7/13/10

Before I had to leave, Richard took Nad for a walk.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Jan. I appreciate that you put the ones that still need work up as it helps all of us to see areas we may also need to work on.

    I don't see a problem with the "old" cue for stand, it works for Nad and as you tighten this behavior with your chutes and ladders, it will eventually lead into the cue you want. Still to early to add the cue at this point (verbal) but a great start.

    ReplyDelete