Playground Zen-SP-5/26/10
I made a very conscious effort to click when he was LLW AND looking away from me. When Nadador stopped to look at the playground, he was actually looking past it at the dogs running in the dog park. If I had clicked before he got too far away, I probably could have kept him from wondering away from me.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting, after i watched it I read your description. ( I like to see it with my eyes and compare what I see to what you saw) I thought he was just sniffing the ground and it looked like he was turning back to you just as you moved backwards away from him. Goes to show things that are not in view, the dog park in the distance, can be information that changes everything you think, or that information can influence what you see that may or may not be so. All food for thought and interpretation. I thought he did a really nice job of staying under threshold and staying with you. The wind alone would have wigged me out! I didn't hear a single woof! : )
ReplyDeleteSheila,
ReplyDeleteThat's because there was not a single 'woof' to be heard!
What a nice relaxed walk in the park. Your timing was EXCELLENT marking his loose leash while looking at the world. Truly "2 friends walking hand in hand". Nice, nice job.
ReplyDelete