Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Challenge-Walk the Gauntlet-Pigeon

CHALLENGE-WALK THE GAUNTLET-PIGEON

Part 1
Nadador has always had a 'fondness' for birds, so this was a really big deal for him.




Part 2
Cathy did a great job with Nadador! I swear the pigeons were following him! They did a great job walking through the pigeons! Way to go!

3 comments:

  1. Jan, what you did was great AND I have a question.

    Since "you get what you click" is your goal for this behavior about Nadador looking at you or calmly looking at the birds?

    Depending on your answer what would you continue to do? What might you change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was c/t for him looking at me. I thought that his arousal was going up looking at the birds, and would drop a little when he looked at me. So, next time I could click with him looking at the birds...
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete