Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shaping Laying on Side with Duration-6/7/10

Shaping Laying on Side with Duration-6/7/10


He previously been shaped to lay and put his head down.

When he was offering the new behavior, I added the cue "be dead". After playing the video back I decided it was a very poor choice considering I was putting a cold compress on him for his snakebite. Maybe "Lay-Over", or "Flip". Any other suggestions?

Criteria:
  • from a down to roll over on side
  • then to put his head down
  • allow me to hold a compress on him and lay still

2 comments:

  1. He appears to be in a sleeping position; what about "Go to sleep;" or maybe "play sleep."
    What is around his neck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about rest, relax or chill? I have always used side for this but that is already taken with the left "side" heel being that now!

    ReplyDelete