CLASS-6/24/10
CHANGE CUE / L2:DOWN / L2:COME
CHANGING A CUE
Here Lynn is demonstrating how to change/add a cue. She is changing Nad's Down cue to one of holding up a purple disc.
L1:DOWN / L2:DOWN
Nadador does a great job of staying focused on me. Even with a tempting spill of Starbucks on the floor he still manages to stay totally focused.
L2:COME - FROM 5'
We did this after the L2:Come w/Holdback (I loaded them in the wrong order). When I am working on this at home, I will have much less distance to start. Patti suggested (as she does) starting in a small space so I don't go too far too fast. I will also start in a quiet environment. Eventually, one goal is to walk away from him instead of backing away. I also lost him in the game at .52 for about 5 seconds, however, he was able to get back into the game.
L2:COME - USING HOLDBACK
I was confused in the beginning that I was supposed to be the one grabbing his collar and then handing him off to the person holding him back.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment